Virtus upravljanje d.o.o. as a tourist agency with the Molo Longo brand (hereinafter: Molo Longo) shall respect the anonymity and privacy of the users of their website. Molo Longo collects only the personal data of their clients which is necessary for our business and fulfilling our obligations, and in doing so protects it from any unauthorized or illegal processing. We notify our clients of the purpose and manner of collecting data and always provide them with the choice of whether they want us to use their data for marketing purposes or whether they want us to delete them. To this end, the Molo Longo agency has been applying in its business operations the General Data Protection Regulation and the Act on the Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The processing of our client’s data is based on our legitimate interest to provide our clients with optimal services and achieve satisfactory productivity in cooperation with our clients.
We can request data from you when you book accommodation via our website, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a questionnaire and in other similar cases, when we require your data for fulfilling the purpose of the collection and processing of data. In these cases, we can request from you the data such as your name, phone number, e-mail address and details of payment.
Personal and other specified data that Molo Longo collects from its clients shall be kept in a safe and protected database and the data will not be available to third parties.
Statement on the use of WsPay
Virtus upravljanje d.o.o. uses WSPay for online payments. WSPay is a secure system for online payments, real-time payments with credit and debit cards and other payment methods. WSPay provides the buyer and the merchant with secure entry and transfer of the entered card data, which is confirmed by the PCI DSS certificate that WSPay has. WSPay uses the SSL certificate of 256 bit encryption and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest levels of protection for data entry and transfer.
Your rights with respect to personal data processing
– the right to consent and withdrawing consent – if the data processing is based on your consent, you have the right at any moment to withdraw your consent by submitting a written notification of withdrawing your consent to the Molo Longo agency office address: MOLO LONGO, Trpimirova 1A, Rijeka, HR- 51 000 RIJEKA) or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– right to access – the right to the information whether we are processing your personal data, the manner of the processing and the location where the data is stored, etc.
– right to deletion – if you have withdrawn your consent or if your data is no longer needed for the purpose of the processing for which it has been collected.
Cookies and their purpose
How to disable cookies
In your browser settings, you control whether you will allow the storing of cookies on your computer or not. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use some of the functionalities of this website. If you have not turned off the possibility of collecting cookies in your browser, this website will collect them automatically. The manner of disabling cookies and withdrawing consent for their collection depends on each individual browser.
Types of cookies
– temporary (necessary) – they are removed from the computer after you close your internet browser. Using them, websites store temporary data, such as the identification of the logged-in user, they are active for the duration of the session during booking accommodation, etc.
– performance – they serve the service provider for tracking and analysing the usage of the website. Virtus urpravljanje uses these cookies for creating statistics on the number of visitors on the website, the manner of its use, for tracking activities via newsletters, etc. Their purpose is to realise the performances that want to be achieved with the website, they increase the functionality of the website and thus ease the usage of the website for the users. This type of cookies is stored permanently into the user’s computer memory and they are deleted only when they expire or with their intentional removal from the hard disk.
– functional – they serve to save data that serves to see the habits, affinities and manner of use of the website by the user, such as language, location, username, etc. Molo Longo agency uses them to personalize the usage of the website for each individual user. This type of cookies is stored permanently to the user’s computer memory and deleted only when they expire or with their intentional removal from the hard disk.
– marketing cookies – they serve the purpose of collecting data on the manner in which the user usually behaves when using the internet (surfing) and the agency may use them for offering relevant quotes of other advertisers and for fulfilling contractual obligations towards third parties (e.g. in the event of vehicle rental via the agency’s website, for fulfilling their obligation towards the rent-a-car company).
This website contains links to other websites. The owners of these websites process data of their visitors pursuant to their data processing rules, autonomously and independently of the Molo Longo agency. Pursuant to the above, Molo Longo agency shall not be held responsible for the data collected and used by those websites.
You can send all questions related to the protection of your privacy and the use of your data to the e-mail address email@example.com or by post to the address Trpimirova 1A, HR- 51 000 RIJEKA.